Skin Treatment - Acne Scar Treatment in Chandigarh
Whether you decide to have your acne scars treated is a personal decision. Some people choose to have their acne scars removed because they’re emotionally affected by the appearance of the scars. Others have acne scars that are severe and disfiguring and choose to have them removed to restore the appearance of their skin.
Common scar removal treatments include
- Micro-dermabrasion - For this less intensive type of dermabrasion, an aesthetician uses a spray of very small crystals to remove surface skin. More than one treatment may be required, and there is no downtime.
- Peels - Chemical peels can reduce the appearance of shallow acne scars and post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation around a healed acne lesion.
- Lasers - Various types of lasers are used, depending on whether the acne scar is raised or flat. Sittings of laser treatment may be required and, depending on the laser used.
- Fillers - A substance such as collagen, hyaluronic acid, or fat can be used to "fill out" certain types of acne scars, especially those that have resulted in a depressed appearance of the skin.
- Punch excisions - This type of skin surgery removes acne scars by excising, or cutting out, the scar. The incision can be repaired with stitches or a skin graft. This technique is most often used to treat pitted acne scars.
We at Panache Skin Clinic in Chandigarh, Punjab believe in offering quality treatment to our patients. As there are different types of acne, our treatment types also vary depending upon the intensity and tpe of problem. To discuss your skin problem and to seek acne treatment in Chandigarh, you can email us at email@example.com. To schedule an appointment, you can also get in touch with our experts at: +91 828 487 2191 and +91 872 904 8399
Designed by SquareCube